Ice Cross School
Enroll to Ice Cross School
Extremely popular Ice Cross School continues!
The Ice Cross School continues on season 2016-17. As instructors we'll have experienced PE teachers and Ice Cross athletes incl. Arttu Pihlainen.
Why enter Ice Cross School?
* Ice Cross will improve skating skills - demanding a proper skating stance
* requires strength and explosiveness
* improves balance
* fitting for icehockey players and also skiers as excellent additional training
How to prepare for Ice Cross School?
* Full icehockey gear and full face covering helmet
* Gear can be changed in locker rooms at Ski Rental (separate for men and women)
* Meeting at Ski Rental before start
* Arrive early and have your gear on 5 min before the course start at latest
* Ice Cross School includes ski pass for the time of the course
More info on gear and requirements.
Lessons and courses
Ice Cross School always includes lift ticket for duration of the course.
OPEN ICE (5-10 persons)
What is Open Ice?
* A chance to come test the sport with guidance from an Ice Cross instructor
* You can come alone or with friends (sessions are held when 5 persons enroll)
* We'll attempt to organize the groups by skill level
ICE CROSS CAMPS (max. 20 persons)
* Max. group size 20 persons, includes guidance
p. +358 207 436 437